STAYING SAFE DURING COVID-19
Home House Apartments is committed to ensuring our properties remain safe for staff, visitors and guests alike. In response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic we have made adaptations to our operation that comply with local governmental guidelines. Our management team will stay informed of updates to the hospitality sector and will reflect any necessary change in revisions to this document.
Home House Apartments have made adaptations to the public areas of properties
* Antibacterial gels are positioned at all entry points to properties
* Face coverings are encouraged whilst in communal areas
* Effective hand washing techniques are reminded and encouraged
*Disinfectant sprays are used during regular sanitation checks
Our aim is to facilitate social distancing & eliminate close contact in all areas of our business. It is the responsibility of all colleagues to actively social distance & avoid close contact. Close contact is defined as “15 or more minutes within 2 metres of distance”. Home House will adopt a pragmatic approach to our processes and ensure the social distancing measures in place are achievable consistently.
*Staff must always lead with a 2 metre gap
*Staff will not travel in elevators with guests
*When attending to a guest request, a minimum of 2 metres must be maintained
We have digitalised many of our processes to limit the face to face contact time.
* Information will be shared proactively prior to arrival via email & telephone to ensure the process is seamless and efficient
*We have activated online check in to reduce administration on arrival
* Any item used will be sanitised before and after each use
*Guests will be provided with a mobile number that they can SMS, Whatsapp, Email or call for enquiries
* If you have any questions or special requests regarding health and safety please contact